We understand life can be difficult at times. As a church, we commit to sharing God’s life-changing love with those in our community. Below are a few of the ways we offer love and assistance to those in the community.
- Sponors Troop 407
- Sponors Boy Scouts & Cub Scouts
- hosts Scouts Bingo and hot dog fundraisers
- hosts Scouts Court of Honors
- hosts Scouts Eagle Ceremonies
- hosts Scouts Courts of Honor and Webelo Crossovers
Building Hope Free Store
- Located across the street from the St. Joseph County Courthouse on Main Street, this store offers free, gently used clothing and household items to all who wish to shop. *some limitations do apply
- Hours of operation: Monday & Tuesday 10:00 A.M. – 2: 00 P.M., Wednesday 12:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M., Thursday 10:00 A.M. – 2: 00 P.M., Friday 10-2:00 P.M. drop off only. On the second Saturday of the month, the hours are 10:00 A.M. – 2: 00 P.M.
- Our Parish Nurse offers weekly wellness clinics
- MORE INFORMATION
Covered Bridge Days
- hosts food tent downtown for Covered Bridge Days
- hosts Bingo by the Scouts at church during Covered Bridge Days
- hosts Scouts fundraiser meal at Covered Bridge Days
- Participates in Covered Bridge Days parade
Donations & Outreach
- Benevolent Fund for helping with rent/utility payments, fuel, etc.
- Christmas Baskets, food & gifts
- Emergency Children’s Bags (for methamphetamine addiction and abuse victims)
- Keystone Place—donations, transportation, sharing Thanksgiving meal
- Participates in monthly jail ministry
- Samaritan’s Purse Shoeboxes (for “world-wide” Community)
Fairview Living Nursing and Rehabilitation Community
- Monthly worship service and communion for residents and guests
- For the residents of the Centreville/Nottawa Community, serving over 200 people per month.
- Open Mondays and Fridays from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M., also open the second Thursday of the month from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Located at the church.
Funerals & Funeral Meals
Hosting Community Groups & Events
- 4-H Group
- American Red Cross Blood Drives
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner
- Trunk or Treat
- monthly Kinship Care Group
- weekly Al-Anon Group
- weekly W.R.A.P. by Covered Bridge Healthcare